Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

cry out to Jesus first

In times of need, we must turn to our Lord first and not as a last resort. Our God is the God of healing and restoration. He is the One who created all things and He is the One who can restore all things! So why do we fall on our faces before Him as a last resort? He should be the first One we cry out to in our time of need. Not the One we turn to only  in our time of desperation. Cry out to Jesus first. He holds the healing in His hands and is ready to bestow this upon us according to His will.

"Hear me when I call, O God of
my righteousness; thous hast enlarged
me when I was in distress; have 
mercy upon me, and hear my prayer"
(Psalm 4:1)




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.