Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

~ ~ ~ LIKE A TREE ~ ~ ~




... He is like a tree planted by streams of water, which yields if fruit in season and who leaf does not wither.  Whatever he does prospers.  ...For the Lord watches over the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.  (Psalms 1:3,6)

Dear Lord, I want to be that tree planted by Your streams of Living Water.  Lord help me to bear fruit by the way I live my daily life.  If there is a season I don't see fruit, help me to remain faithful.  Thank you for watching over me, and some day there will be justice for those that reject you Son and and Love!  Lord I'm so grateful for your refreshment in my life, for steams of living water that cools my soul, and gives me strength to go on.   I love You.  Amen.








Amen



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.