Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
I am so thankful that we serve a God who cares about us.
When we lift our voices toward the heavens and cry out to Him, 
He hears us. He listens to our petition. He responds to us. Our God
is a God of compassion and of love. 

As we pour out to our Lord, may we never forget that He
is a merciful and gracious God. Our concerns are important
to Him and He truly wants what is best for us according
to His purpose for our life. We are a blessed people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hear me when I call, O God of my
righteousness; thou hast enlarged me 
when I was in distress; have mercy
upon me, and hear my prayer"
(Psalms 4:1)
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.