Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

The Wondrous Cross



As I continue my journey through the book "The PATH of His Passion, I am overwhelmed once again at the magnitude of MY sin, and the love of my Savior.  Calvary was a mockery, as people passing by, the so-called religious leaders, the Roman soldiers, all hurling words of sarcasm and hate, mocking the King of Kings.  Tears flow as I read, and then the chapter closes with this prayer.  I will pray it again, and again.  Will you join me?

"Holy God, what a price You paid to redeem my heart!  Loving Christ, what a sacrifice You made to forgive my sins! Precious Spirit, what a gift You gave to inhabit my life!  Teach me the joy of a heart that worships You with this passion. ~~"Were the whole realm of nature mine, That ere a present far too small: Love so amazing, so divine, demands my sou, my life my all"  Dear God, help me to know it and to live it ~~by the grace of Your wonderful cross.  In the name of the One who love me enough to take my cross.  Amen."

When I survey the wondrous cross
On which the Prince of glory died,
My richest gain I count but loss,
And pour contempt on all my pride.

See, from His head, His hands, His feet,
Sorrow and love flow mingled down,
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet,
Or thorns compose so rich a crown?"

Taken from The Path of His Passion, by Bill Crowder
Picture, googleimages.com


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.