Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Regrets, Repentance and Restoration

This funny Shoebox blog cartoon accentuates a very important aspect of our lives. Getting past regrets can be so difficult. With that in mind I offer this prayer.

For all of the stupid and sinful things I have done I ask for forgiveness dear Lord. Encourage me Lord to find ways to translate that forgiveness to acts of repentance. Give me courage dear Holy Spirit to find ways to turn my regrets into restoration. Help me to go to the one that has offended me and help me to see life through the eyes of the one that I have offended. In all these things I confess that I am able because greater is He who is in me than he that is in the world. I offer this prayer in the name of my Forgiver.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.