Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Summertime

Dear Lord God,
I thank you for this day, a day of good byes to small children who have been left in my care for the past year. Three of them won't return next school year and I pray that You would be with them each day, that You would bless them and draw their tender hearts toward You. Summer is upon us, a time of joy and adventure. Guide us in our travels and open my eyes to see the blessing of Your love in the world around me. May I take the light of Your love with me wherever I may go. And thank you, Lord, for little surprises that show up in photographs, a little bit of beauty that I otherwise might have missed.
Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. "a little bit of beauty that I otherwise might have missed"

    Amen. Open our eyes Lord to beauty today.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.