Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Prayer For Joplin

Dear Lord, I lift up our fellow citizens in Joplin, Missouri. I pray that You will comfort the ones who have lost friends and family when the killer tornado's hit. I also pray that You will cause many people to offer help and support as they start the long difficult rebuilding process. 


I ask this in Jesus' name amen.

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Amen. The devastation is so heartbreaking. I join you in intercession.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still get chills just thinking about the tragedy and the lives lost. i join you in praying this daily for those precious people.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.