Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hearing Your Voice

Dear Lord,

There are so many circumstances in life where I just don't have any idea which way to turn. Sometimes I feel like a seed blowing back and forth in the wind, wondering if I will ever land. This day, dear Father, I ask again for wisdom, a "Voice from heaven" to tell me what to do. Do You still do that kind of thing, Lord? Give me a steadfast heart, open eyes, and listening ears that I will know when You are calling my name.

And, Lord, please be with my Uncle Chuck during his heart surgery on Tuesday. Be close by, and Lord, please keep your hand on my mom that day and as her brother recovers. Please fill her with Your peace.
Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. Joining you in prayer for your Uncle. Comfort and healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I resonate with not knowing what to do and where to turn Martha. I join you in asking for wisdom.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.