Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A LOVE LETTER FROM JESUS



My Beloved, do not be fooled by the evil one. He will try to convince you that you have wandered too far from Me and that you cannot come back. That is never true. I am compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, and abounding in love. If you confess your sins, I am faithful and just and will forgive your sins and purify you from all unrighteousness.


Have you ever wondered how high the heavens reach? My love for you is higher than that. And how far do you think the east is from the west? That is how far I have removed your sins from you. They are gone. So do not go looking for them; do not even try to remember them, because I do not.


Be glad when you come before Me. I love to hear you sing joyful songs of praise. Just think of all the benefits you enjoy as My child. And as you rejoice and give thanks to Me even in difficult times, I will fill you with a peace that you cannot explain.


So do not listen any more to the evil one. He only wants to rob you of your joy ~~~joy you will find in My presence. Come into My presence. Approach My throne of grace with confidence, and you will receive mercy and find grace to help you in your time of need. Come even now ~~~I am waiting for you.

(Ps.16:11; 98:1-4, 100:2, 103:2,5,8,11,12; Phil 4:4-7; Heb 10:17, Jn. 1:9)


Amen
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.