Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Faith in the Name of Jesus

Romans 3:21-24

"But now righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."

Dear Lord Jesus ~~ Thank you so much for righteousness, justification, redemption and atonement. We have all of these because of our faith in you name, Jesus Christ. I am not ashamed to be called by your name and to be bought by your precious blood, and given a home in heaven. You demonstrated your own love for us while we were sinners by dying for us and paying the price for our redemption. Thank you! May I honor you with my life. Amen


Amen



Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. "May I honor you with my life."

    Add my amen to your prayer Wanda.

    During this time of Advent I am so thankful for the gift of the baby Jesus.

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.