Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 75

I give thanks to you, O God.. I give thanks for you are near.. you have promised to never leave. You have done great things!

My hope is in you Lord.. my trust is in your justice.. though life seems unfair for the moment you have marked a day to judge all flesh.. you are righteous Father.

Though the earth totters and all is in turmoil.. you O Lord are a solid foundation.. you will keep me safe under your wings.. nothing shall harm me.

All who boast do so in foolishness.. all who brag about all they have accomplished are fools.. better that they boast in you Lord. You have done great things!

Exaltation comes not from the earth dear Lord.. for you humiliate the proud but you exalt the humble. You are righteous in your judgment Lord!

I will magnify your name O humble King.. in meekness you came.. with mercy you walked the earth.. your example is forever.. praise you Lord Jesus.

Come Holy Spirit.. fill us afresh.. empower us to walk in humility.. help us to be people of the cross.

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.