Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Is God On Our Side?



Psalm 56:9 (NLT)
     ”….This I know: God is on my side!

Psalm 118:6 (NLT)
     ”The LORD is for me….”

Isaiah 8:10 (NLT)
    ” ….For God is with us!”

Romans 8:31 (NLT)

     “What shall we say about such wonderful things as these? If God is for us, who can ever be against us? “

Father the promise of your presence with us provides the greatest peace and assurance we could ever imagine or hope for. The Psalmist David rightly said: “I praise God for what he has promised. I trust in God, so why should I be afraid? ….” Psalm 56:4 (NLT)

Then, Father, we have the reassuring words of Jesus: “…..be sure of this: I am with you always, …...” Matthew 28:20 (NLT)

Father I am reminded of the old Scottish Song: “Cheer up ye Saints of God there’s nothing to worry about, nothing to make you feel afraid, nothing to make you doubt. Remember, Jesus never fails so why not trust him and shout! You’ll be sorry you worried at all tomorrow morning.”

Father, such is our song, our peace and our assurance because we know you are: “on our side, for us, and with us always.”

To your glorious name be honor and praise beyond all the ages of time and endless eternity, through Jesus our Lord we pray.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.