Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

For Those Who Suffer for Christ

Father,

I pray for those who suffer for the name of Christ. I pray You will give them the strength of their convictions, that You will give them courage to stand for You, that You will give them peace and comfort in the midst of their trials. I pray that we who are at moment safe from such persecution may show the same conviction and support those who are persecuted in whatever way possible. I pray that the blood of the martyrs will be once more the seed from which the church grows. I pray the persecutions may cease, but I also pray they may cease because the Christians are too many to persecute.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.