Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

PRAYING SCRIPTURE




Psalm 34:1-7

"I will extol the Lord at all times.  His praise will always be on my lips.  My soul will boast in the Lord.  Let the afflicted hear and rejoice.  Glorify the Lord with me.  Let us exalt His name together.

I sought the Lord and He answered me.  He delivered me from all my fears.  Those who look to Him are radiant, their faces are never covered with shame.

This poor man called and the Lord heard him,  He saved him out of all his troubles.  The Angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear Him and delivers them."


Dear Lord, help me to be in the attitude to extol you at all times.  I truly want praise to be on my lips, and not negative words.  When I seek you with all my heart...you answer me.  You deliver me from all my fears.  I want to show Your radiance in my face, keep me from sin and shame.

You have heard my cries and save me out of all my troubles.  I am overwhelmed that the Angel of the Lord encamps around me when I stand in awe and you in turn, deliver me.  I love You.  Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.