Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LIGHT





Proverbs 4:18  "The Path of righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day."


Thank you Lord, for Your light of truth that makes my way both safe and pleasant.  With the light of Your presence You warm my heart.  With the light of Your wisdom You enlighten my mind.  With the light of Your Word You illuminate my path.  How I long for the full light of that great and glorious Day when we, Your people, will reach our destination around Your throne.  There we will not need the light of a lamp or the light of the sun, for You, O Lord, will give us light.  And we will reign with You forever and ever.  We love You.  Amen.



Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.