Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.


MARVELOUS


Psalm 139:13-14 (NLT)
     13 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother’s womb. 14 Thank you for making me so wonderfully complex! Your workmanship is marvelous—how well I know it.

Father I marvel at your wonderful workmanship. There is nothing in all of creation that can match the beauty and delicacy of a baby. And Psalm 139:13-18 gives your view of this glorious and intimate process. Your love for us is not limited to our creation but extends to the whole of our life. “You gave me life and showed me your unfailing love. My life was preserved by your care.” Job 10:12 (NLT)

Father you wrap us in the warmth of your infinite love, you watch over us with the presence of your divine providence and you protect us in your arms of immeasurable power. You are our Father in heaven, our Shepherd on earth and our Savior throughout the endless ages.

Psalm 118:23 (ESV)
   23 This is the LORD's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.