Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Hurting Hearts

Oh, Lord God,
This day I bring my hurting friends before your throne. I pray for my friend whose son died suddenly on Monday. He was much too young, Lord. I ask comfort and wisdom for another friend whose son is dealing with relationship and child custody issues. And Father, I pray strength and perseverance for another set of friends as they face more unanticipated obstacles to seeing justice served int he murder of their father and two young brothers. I do pray for justice, Lord, and yet I know all things are in Your hand. Please give me wisdom as I speak to my friends. Please keep my tongue slow to speak and my arms swift to enfold.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.