Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A Friend

Dear Lord Jesus,
Thank you for always being near, for being there when friends can't be, and for staying close when I feel abandoned. Help us learn not to depend on others for the friendship our hearts so desperately desire. I'm asking this not only for me, but for my daughter who so very often feels alone. Please cultivate in us a "glass half full" kind of attitude that will draw others in rather than push them farther away. I ask a friend for my daughter, a friend who will not only be a shoulder to her, but for whom she can also be a comfort and listening ear. Grow her in Your grace, dear Lord. Help her to love and forgive even when her heart is broken.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.