Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Today


"The past, the present and the future are really one: they are today." -HB Stowe

Lord help me to live in the now.

Remind me that the past is only useful when it teaches me about how to live today.

Help me to let go of past failures and successes.

Cause me to live in freedom and to not fear the future.

Help me to know that you are the Lord of my future and that all I need to do is trust you today.

You have given this day to me - in that I will rejoice!

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, NOW is where we need to live, breathe, work and serve...Thanks for the reminder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Lord, give us a 'now' kind of word to live for today and today only!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.