Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.





 Almighty and eternal God
Thou art hidden from my sight;
Thy thoughts are beyond the understanding of my mind;
Thy thoughts are not s my thoughts;
Thy ways are past finding out.

Yet hast Thou breathed Thy Spirit into my life;
Yet hast Thou formed my mind to seek Thee;
Yet hast Thou inclined my heart to love Thee;
Yet hast Thou made me restless for the rest that is in Thee;
Yet hast Thou planted within me hunger and thrist
   that make me dissatisfied with all the joys of earth.
I love you.  Amen.

Diary of Private Prayer ~ John Baillie





Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.