Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE ROSE OF SHARON





"I am a rose of Sharon, a lily of the valleys."  Song of Songs 2:1

Oh Lord, my strength amounts to nothing.  I am like a tiny flower planted on the side of a mountain, facing into treacherous winds.  But Your love fills me with the power to live as You did:  to bloom like a rose among the thorns of human callousness, to shed petals of compassion though they may be crushed beneath the sole of human betrayal.  Your love draws my roots down deep into the soil of Who  You are so that I can blossom with new life that is not my own but Yours.  I love You.  Amen.

Photo from our complex Villa Ramona
Prayer from Maranatha Worship Bible

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.