Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Persistent Sin

I think all Christians struggle with persistent sins. The sins we seem to fall into over and over again, that never seem to go away. I know that I do. I would like to pray for help with those sins.

Father,

I thank You that you sent Your Son, Jesus Christ, to forgive our sins. Help us to remember that. Help us to trust You for forgiveness for our persistent sins. But help us to trust You to eliminate those sins from our lives. Help us not to become so discouraged that we simply accept them. Help us rather to trust in You for the power to keep on fighting them until they are finally gone.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.