Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

GOOD MORNING, LORD.



"My voice You will hear in the morning, O Lord; in the morning I will direct it to You and I will look up."  Psalm 5:3

In my Daily Bread reading this morning, it was reminding us the need for morning prayer.  To begin our day with the Lord, His Word and Prayer.

"It's not magic ~ it's maintenance, as we ask the Lord each morning to fill and guide us with His love.

Dear Lord, give me a strong desire, to look into Your Word each day.  Help me hide it in my heart and that I might not stray from Your truth.  Feed me and teach me about Yourself and Your will for this day.  I love you.  Amen.

**Thoughts taken from Daily Bread 4/4/14
* Image from googleimages.com

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.