Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 77

I cry aloud to you Lord.. I will not couch my words.. I will speak openly and plainly to you.. and you will hear me.

Both in times of trouble and times of ease I will seek you Lord.. when my soul has no comfort and also when it is in peace I will pray.

I will remember you Lord.. both in moaning and in travail I will pray.. in rejoicing I will come to you.. you are ever with me.

You sustain me Lord.. you minister to every part of my body.. even when I am so troubled that I cannot speak.. you hear my silent prayer.

I consider the days of old.. the years long ago.. and I see the sweetness of your presence in my life.. you are and have been faithful to me.

Your steadfast love is forever.. it will never cease.. your promises are sure.. your graciousness rules eternity.. your compassion overrules anger.. you are good!

I will remember your loving deeds O Lord.. I will consider the miraculous acts that you have done in the scriptures.

Yes, I will remember your wonders.. I will ponder all your work and meditate on your mighty deeds.. you are the Almighty One!

Your way, O God, is holy. What god is great like you God? You are the God who works wonders; you have made known your might among the nations.

You have redeemed your people.. in every place on earth and to every man, woman and child.. the gift of redemption is there.

You rule all of your creation Lord.. you rule the seas.. the rain.. lightning and thunder.. all of the elements bow to your will.

You have led and you will lead your people as a shepherd leads his flock.. you are the Good Shepherd!

All praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.