Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Support in Prayer


I have pancreatic cancer (the diagnosis is now clear, and the prognosis, frankly, is grim). But I have been incredibly blessed by the number of people who are praying for me and have supported me, both in this and in my wife's dealing with ovarian cancer. (She is doing well, although there is always the potential of it coming back.) It is important for Christians to support and pray for one another in difficult times.

 Father,

I pray for Your people. I pray that we may have hearts of compassion. That we may reach out with Your love to those hurting and in need. That we may support one another in all our difficulties. And that we may pray for one another as You have told us to. Give us Your heart of concern for all those in need.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

3 comments:

  1. Continuing to stand with you in prayer Mike. Thanks for keeping us posted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will continue to lift you up to the Healer! Keep believing. Keep trusting. Keep your eyes on Jesus!

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.