Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

THE LORD'S SUPPER





Communion Sunday ~ Remembering

I Corinthians 11:24 "...This is my body, which is for you; do this in remembrance of me . . . In the same way after supper he took the cup saying ~ this cup is the new covenant in my blood; do this, whenever you drink it, in remembrance of me."

Oh dear Lamb of Glory, I am humbled that You ask me to remember You ~ in spite of my wandering heart and habitual need for pardon.  But gratefully, I take Your cup of mercy in the company of others.  Together we worship, beckoned by grace to Your side, where we eat, drink and remember Your sacrifice.  We love and adore you.  Amen.

 
Precious risen Lamb, Jesus who was slain,
Now enthroned in glory, Forever You will reign.
Gladly we embrace both these signs of grace.
Thanks is offered up, in this bread and cup,
We remember You.
~Walt Harrah
 
 
 
Taken from the Maranatha Worship Bible (I Cor. 11)
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.