Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

ARE YOU WASHED?


I Corinthians 6:11 
"And that is what some of you were. BUT you were washed, you were sanctified you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Spirit of our God."

Oh Dear Lord, of the many wonders of Your world, these three words tell so much about You ~~wash, sanctify and justify.  And I have experienced each of them first hand!  In Your giant, gentle hands this grimy sinner has been washed clean, acquitted of all crimes.  Unstained! Unpolluted!  And, as it were not enough, made an heir.  You freely gave me what I could not give myself: a bath, a robe a name.  How can I thank You.  I love You.  Amen.


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.