Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

AMAZING LOVE, HOW CAN IT BE?




No condemnation now I dread;
Jesus and all in Him is mine!
Alive in Him, my living Head;
And clothed in righteousness divine.
Bold I approach the eternal throne,
And claim the crown
Through Christ, my own.

Amazing Love!  How can it be,
That Thou my God, should die for me?

Charles Wesley (1738)

Dear Lord, how wonderful that I can boldly come into Your Throne Room because of my position through Jesus Christ.  That I can come like a child to Father and ask anything, know how much you love me.  Father, help me seek you many times during the day.  I love you.  Amen

Image from googleimages.com
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.