Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

A HEART LIKE HIS




Today, O Lord ~~~
let me put right before interest;
let me put others before self;

let me put the things of the spirit
before the things of the body;

let me put the attainment of noble ends above the enjoyment of present pleasure.

let me put principle above reputation:  let me put Thee above all else.

Give me a heart like Jesus Christ today ~~ a brave heart, a true heart, a tender heart, a heart with a great room in it, a heart fixed on Thyself; for his name's sake.  Amen

image from googleimages.com
Prayer ~ A Diary of Private Prayer ~ John Baillee
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. Let me pray to God for all things he has given to me to survive in this world...

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.