Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Waiting

Dear Lord,
Help me to wait patiently. Open my eyes to the little blessing You pour into each and every day of my life, the little things that are so easy to overlook; raucous laughter of children, the buzz of "my" hummingbirds, and surprise pumpkins in what is supposed to be my flower garden. Thank you for walks in the woods, dragonflies hovering, and sunshine over all of it. Thank you for clay on my hands, water to wash, and eyes to see not only they physical, but the spiritual as well. Help me, Lord, to enjoy the wait and count the blessings.
Amen
PS. Thank you so very much for the blessing of a new grandson. I am incredibly blessed to share this joy with my son and his beautiful bride.


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.