Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

And so...

And so Lord, I've been having a really tough time with my attitude. No matter how much I try to get it properly adjusted, I can't seem to do it on my own. I need You. I need Your love flowing through me, Your strength, and Your power. I need Your wisdom to deal with the stresses and outside pressures that squeeze me and threaten to suck every ounce of strength and determination I have. My strength and wisdom are limited and faulty, but Yours is eternal and perfect. I pray that You would make me hungry for Your word and for prayer. These are the things that I need in order to overcome the battles I face.

Thank you, Lord, for being there always, for loving me unconditionally, and for forgiving me. Please help me do the same for others.
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.