Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

friday words

My noble Lord washed the feet of his betrayer,
yet I am quick to rebuke even the slightest slight.
How often do I lurch for the “safety” of darkness,
while the Lord stands arms outstretched in the light.

That is today. Tomorrow is new. Reborn in
a spiritually transformation – a gift of grace.
A gift I can see just a few yards ahead. I’ve been
blessed with a push, now must finish the race.

Thank you for this gift, one that does not come easy.
We can run together now, with you at my side.
Imitating your power, perseverance and love.
Imitating my Christ. My Lord. My Guide.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.