UPDATE ON LYNN
Many of you have been praying for a gal named Lynn who had a terrible horse accident on vacation and was flown to a hospital in Salt Lake City. They are from CA.
She laid in a comma for several weeks, but is now awake. Breathing tube removed, and they had her actually sitting in a chair by her bed for an hour.
They are now needing to make a decision if they should stay in Salt Lake City for rehab, or bring her back to CA for that. Of course she wants to come home.
Please pray for God will, and guidance as they make some very serious decisions in the next few days. Thanks you so much for adding Lynn to your prayer list.
Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.