Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Last Supper Prayer

After sharing a last meal with his friends Jesus prayed a lengthy prayer.
Here is an excerpt from it.
“I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in me through their message. I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me. “I have given them the glory you gave me, so they may be one as we are one. I am in them and you are in me. May they experience such perfect unity that the world will know that you sent me and that you love them as much as you love me.
Help us Father to fully embrace this prayer. Help us to be so in you that love for others overflows from our innermost being. That the world might see a unity of heart in us.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

2 comments:

  1. Help us Father to fully embrace this prayer. Yes Bob...fully embrace. Thank you. Have a Blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, this is such an interesting and informative article.
    Churches in Raleigh

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.