Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LET ME STAND ~




Dear Lord ~ Let me stand today ~
for whatever is pure and true and just and good.
for the right of the weak and the oppressed.

Today O Lord ~
let me put right before interest.
let me put others before self.
let me put things of the spirit before the things of the flesh.
let me put principle above reputation.
let me put Thee before all else.

Give me a heart like Jesus Christ ~ a brave heart, a true heart, a tender heart, a heart with a great room in it, a heart fixed on Thyself, for your name's sake.  Amen.

~A Diary of Private Prayer ~ John Baillee


Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.