Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Troubles

Isaiah 40:27 (NLT)
   O Jacob, how can you say the LORD does not see your troubles?


Father, like Jacob there have been times when I thought You don’t understand, or know, or see, or hear, or care about my troubles? I remember driving down the freeway in Los Angeles several years ago feeling more than alone, maybe forgotten and even that life didn’t matter. It was a dark, disturbing, depressing time and I remember thinking I don’t care….then… I glanced at a Church tower on which the words were printed in large letters: “He Cares About You.”  And everything changed because at that ever so brief moment in my heart, I knew You knew and cared and said so in a way I will never forget.

Thank you Father that there is never a time, a place, or an experience through which I pass that is unknown to You. And not only do you know but even greater You are with me as my ever present help. So Father I thank You for the truth of 1 Peter 5:7 (NLT)Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.”  And this precious promise is beautifully expressed in the song You gave Audrey Meier “It Matters to Him about You.”

Although God has millions of souls to see about
Although the sun, the moon, the stars are in his care
How wonderful to know wherever you may go
He can be reached just by a whispered prayer.

It matters to him about you
Your heartaches your sorrow he shares
Regardless of what you may do
He wants you He loves you, he cares
Oh yes, it matters to him about you
Believe it because it is true
Cling to his hand, He'll understand
For it matters to Him about you.

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.