Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Help me become more childlike in heart ...

Dear Heavenly Father, please help me become more childlike in heart. Grant me the courage to leave behind the destructive attitudes of pretense and pride. Please forgive me for thinking more highly of myself than I ought. Help me to leave myself out of the picture and simply fix my eyes on Jesus. Help me to humbly accept the easy yoke of Jesus and simply be the person you called me to be. Please give me inner peace and security to daily choose this way of living so that I might know the rest that comes from living in your will, staying in step with the Holy Spirit. In Jesus' name, amen.

... prayer offered by Bill Williams, who writes at a spiritual oasis.

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.