Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Praying Psalm 29

With the Angels and all of your family I worship you Father.. I pledge to you my mind and my strength.. I glorify and praise your name and lift you up in worship.

I am in awe of you Lord.. you spoke and the world came in to being.. you speak still and proclaim your glory over the earth.. in the seas.. in the clouds.. your voice is powerful and full of majesty.

The hearing of your voice causes rejoicing over all the earth and brings life to every created being.. your voice is over all the forces nature.. over every tree and plant.. over every animal.. over all humanity.

All we in your family cry glory to you Lord God!

You are enthroned over all the universe.. you sit enthroned as king forever.

May you give strength to your people dear Lord and bless us with peace!

Amen


Please visit The Prayer List and pray with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.