Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Help me to spread Thy fragrance

Dear Jesus,

Help me to spread Thy fragrance everywhere I go.

Flood my soul with Thy spirit and love.

Penetrate and possess my whole being so utterly
that all my life may only be a radiance of Thine.

Shine through me and be so in me that every soul
I come in contact with may feel Thy presence in my soul.

Let them look up and see no longer me but only Jesus.

Stay with me and then I shall begin to shine as you shine,
so to shine as to be a light to others.

Amen

... a prayer of Mother Teresa from the video Everyone, Everywhere.

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.