Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
God above, there is no one like you. You are the one, true God. The only God that I worship, the Alpha and Omega. I need to know that you have gone before me. I see no solution for the problems I’m facing. Remind me that you are not perplexed by the struggles I face so that I may be comforted by your all-knowing power.

Be near to my family and friends who are suffering. Their pain is paralyzing, but you are greater than anything they face. Thank you for your perfect will. May it be done in my life as I seek you. In your name alone, amen.

Max Lucado

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.