Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.
Father,


I think about the examples given in the Bible ... people such as Daniel in the lions den, or Peter sleeping in jail between the guards, and am in awe of the peace they had. They had peace in the most dangerous situations, their trust and peace is what I long for ... peace in the inner depths of my heart and mind about the things I can't control. Fill me with Your Spirit today as I read Your Word, satisfy me with Your grace and goodness and all Your provision. Let Your truth go down deep in my heart and take root to renew my mind so I stand strong in Your strength and peace. 
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.