Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

FREEDOM





 II Corinthians 3:17  "Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.  And we, who with unveiled faces all reflect the Lord's glory, and are being transformed into his likeness with ever-increasing glory, which comes from the Lord, who is Spirit."

Father, I praise You.  Through Jesus You have removed the veil of doubt from my mind so that I might understand Your Word more clearly.  You have removed the veil of bondage from my heart so that I might live in freedom before You.  You have removed the veil of darkness from my face so that I might reflect You light to others.  Help me to live boldly before You, realizing that you have placed me here to fill the world with the hope and glory of Christ.  I love You.  Amen.

Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com




Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.