Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

KEEPS ME FROM FALLING



Image result for person falling down
 Jude 1:24  "To him who is able to keep you from falling and to present you before his glorious presence without fault and with great joy ~~to the only God our Savior be glory, majesty power and authority, through Jesus Christ our Lord, before all ages, now and forevermore! Amen!"

But as for me, O Lord, my feet had almost slipped;  I had nearly lost my foothold....Yet, I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.  You guide me with your counsel, and afterwards you will take me to glory.  Whom have I in heaven but you?  The earth has nothing I desire besides you.  My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.  O Jesus my Savior, You alone keep me from falling.  You alone present me faultless before God ~ right now, and forevermore.  I love You.  Amen. 

Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com














Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.