Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Glory to glory

Precious Father, how wonderful You are! Thank You for loving me like You do. You are showing me how to find high ground even in the valley of disappointment. I now see this phase of my journey as sacred and significant. Help me to look for and find the treasures in this place. This I know: You are changing me, transforming me into Your likeness. I am living and breathing on the earth today to bring You glory and reflect Your goodness. And no delay or disappointment can keep me from that divine appointment! Continue Your good work in me. Thank You for all of the blessings I enjoy today. Help me never take them for granted. I love You, Jesus, Amen.

"We now have this light shining in our hearts, but we ourselves are like fragile clay jars containing this great treasure. This makes it clear that our great power is from God, not from ourselves; For our present troubles are small and won’t last very long. Yet they produce for us a glory that vastly outweighs them and will last forever! 2 Corinthians 4:7, 17

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.