Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

JESUS, MY FRIEND


Image result for jesus my friend

 
JOHN 15:13-15  "Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends.  You are my friends if you do what I command.  I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business.  Instead, I have called you friends, for everything I learned from my Father I have made known to you."

O Jesus, I have no other friend like You.  In times of trial You re always there.  You always hear the unspoken longings of my heart.  You have hidden nothing from Your Father's truth.  Everything I need to know You have revealed.  You have loved me with an unsurpassable love.  You have given Your life for me, choosing by grace to call me Your friend.  Help me dearest Friend, to love as You have loved and to live as You have lived.  Help me to trust You enough to do all that You command.  I love You.  Amen.

Maranatha Worship Bible
googleimages.com











Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.