Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Soar




Isaiah 40:31 (NLT)
      But those who trust in the LORD will find new strength. They will soar high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not faint.

Thank you Father that though we may be limited by our frailty, weakness and lack of energy, we are unlimited by our trust in you and your power that enables us to soar above and beyond earthly circumstances.

And thank you Father for the testimony of the Apostle Paul: 8Three different times I begged the Lord to take it away. 9 Each time he said, “My grace is all you need. My power works best in weakness.” So now I am glad to boast about my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ can work through me. 10 That’s why I take pleasure in my weaknesses, and in the insults, hardships, persecutions, and troubles that I suffer for Christ. For when I am weak, then I am strong.” 2 Corinthians 12:8-10 (NLT)  

We praise you Father in the Name of Jesus who is our strength and who enables of to soar like an eagle. 
Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

  1. God gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:29

    ReplyDelete

Add a comment or request for prayer here.