Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

ALL TO THE GLORY OF GOD


 Image result for god's glory pictures


1 Corinthians 10:31 "So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God."

How great and gracious You are,  my God, to give me ways to participate in Your glory.  Your glory calls me when I stray from You and fills me when I look to You.  You fill my life with choices~~how will I glorify you today?  What means will I chose tomorrow?  You make it easy for me to offer my praise.  Your glory is pure joy.   Amen.


"It is not only prayer that gives God glory but work.  Smiting on an anvil, sawing a beam, whitewashing a wall, driving horses, sweeping, scouring, everything gives God glory if being in his grace to you ~ do it as your duty.

To go to Communion worthily gives God great glory, but to take food in thankfulness and temperance gives him glory too.  To lift up hands in prayer gives God glory, but a man with a dungfork in his hand, a woman with a slop pail, gives him glory too.

He is so great that all things give him glory if you mean they should."
~~Gerard Manley Hopkins (1844-1889)








Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.