Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

Useful Words

Heavenly Father, through the love and grace and overcoming power of Your Holy Spirit, give me the wisdom to choose light at every turn for Your light will disperse the darkness. Thank You for Your Word to live by; I treasure it so! May I discover beauty in everyone and live peaceably. May I answer tenderly with patience and self-control. Holy Spirit, fill me afresh with your goodness so I may always speak good words, useful words. (Matthew 12:35) Speaking when it's time to speak and being silent when it's time to be silent. (Ecclesiastes 3:7) Let my words be wise and gracious. (Ecclesiastes 10:12) Let my lips if they speak, speak what is wise and proper. (Proverbs 10:32) Thank You, Lord, for wisdom to use few carefully chosen words and to pick my conversations equally well. Most of all, gracious God, thank You for Your promise that if I need wisdom, I can just ask You. Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

1 comment:

Add a comment or request for prayer here.