Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

ONE SIMPLE YES



Image result for mary the mother of jesus


Luke 1:38 "I am the Lord's servant" Mary answered,  "May it be to me as you have said."   Then the angel left her.

Your plan of redemption was advanced when one simple peasant girl said yes to You ~ a yes that would change the world.  There was no complicated ritual, nor advanced theological training involved.  Just the trusting words, "May it be to me as you have said."  Lord, may it be the same in my life.  Help me to cooperate with Your plan for the world by saying yes to You,  Holy Spirit.  Come upon me so that the life of Christ may be manifested through me to the needy world around me.  I love You.  Amen.


googleimages.com
Maranatha Worship Bible








Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.