Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you.

LET'S GET GROWING


 Image result for Plants


2 Peter 3:18 "But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.  To him be glory both now and forever.  Amen"



Dear Lord, in this new year of 2018 I want to grow more, learn more, study more.  I want to know you better than I ever have in all the years I've been your child.  I never want to stop growing.
Help me this year to study your word with a new anticipation of growth in my life, my attitudes, my love for You and my family.  I'm so glad you planted me in your garden.  Now help me to bloom in my corner of the world.  I love You.  Amen.

I trust that those who read this will join me in this prayer for 2018






 googleimages.com

Amen

Please visit The Prayer List and pray with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add a comment or request for prayer here.